- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue locate family lost on Pyramid Mt.
- Kodiak officials announce two new positive COVID-19 cases
- Archaeologists uncover site of ancient Alutiiq summer home
- Fisherman rescues two from overturned boat
- ‘Hybrid’ Crab Fest to go semi-virtual
- Providence Medical Center CEO resigns
- Local man faces felony DUI charges
- Alaska reports 46 new COVID-19 cases, marking highest daily count
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- Pebble Mine decision hangs over Bristol Bay salmon season
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Three residents of the Fairbanks North Star Borough are included in the 38 total resident cases, bringing the number of active cases in the borough to 60.
- By Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
Outside experts at National Economic Research Associates and the international law firm Morrison & Foerster were hired to help the state analyze Hilcorp’s finances along with the $5.6 billion deal in which Hilcorp, a private company based in Texas, is purchasing Alaska assets from BP.