- Coast Guard looking for details about Scandies Rose
- Bering Sea red king crab in high demand
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- 5 Kingfishers snag podium places at the Alaska High School Invitational
- Helping hands: Organizations deliver Thanksgiving dinners to the homeless
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Alaska prepares for distribution of vaccine for COVID-19
- 10 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Kodiak
- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Elwood Brehmer, Alaska Journal of Commerce
In addition to restarting Doyon Drilling Rig 25 at the CD-5 drill site — a satellite to the large Alpine field — in the first half of next year ConocoPhillips expects to start development drilling at its $1.4 billion Greater Mooses Tooth-2 oil project in the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska.
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
“We want to have a mobile crisis team of people going out with fire and police — whichever entity needs the help,” Sanders said. “They would go and meet with folks in crises and help de-escalate the issue ..."
- Rod Boyce, email@example.com
Alaska recorded more than 1,200 new COVID-19 cases among residents and nonresidents over Tuesday and Wednesday, according to a Thursday update from the state Department of Health and Social Services.