- Local COVID cases on the rise; KHS closes
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Snowy owl rescued, later dies after arrival in A-Town
- Gov. Dunleavy issues eight new health mandates
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Alaska becomes second state to go to ranked-choice voting
- Kodiak COVID case sent to Anchorage
- By Sam Ferrara, firstname.lastname@example.org
Murkowski called for the transition of presidential power to begin taking place as normal. Murkowski's statement says Trump has had an opportunity to litigate claims about election fraud and courts have found those claims to be without merit.
- Hope McKenney, Alaska’s Energy Desk
In a new study, scientists have linked warming Arctic temperatures, changing wind patterns and shifting currents to movement of commercially valuable Alaska pollock in the Bering Sea.
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
“Every four seconds the GVEA system scans to see what energy sources are available and it works to secure the lowest cost source,” public relations director Meadow Bailey wrote in an email.