As featured on
- 7.5-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Kodiak woman steals credit card, goes on spending spree
- Coast Guard base reduces COVID-19 risk level to moderate
- Larry D. Nicholson
- City investigating complaints about new tsunami sirens
- Troopers arrest Glennallen man who allegedly shot at officers
- 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
- Women in Business: Phillips adapts to changing times
- FLASHBACK: Suryan is Kodiak High’s first female state champ
- Kodiak reports new COVID case for third day in a row
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
The mayors of the city of Fairbanks, the Fairbanks North Star Borough and the city of North Pole confirmed their opposition to the ballot measure via text message Friday, emphasizing that this is their personal opinions.
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Myers and Marna Sanford differ on myriad issues facing the state, including the future of the Alaska Permanent Fund dividend, how to approach state spending and how to fund the University of Alaska.
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
With winter coming up and temperatures dropping, the Fairbanks homeless population is taking the hit. A Fairbanks nonprofit No Limits is opening up a new warming center Monday to accommodate people with no place to go.