- 7.5-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Kodiak reports new COVID case for third day in a row
- Bear guiding entails a lot more than getting the bear, says guide Jason Bunch
- SPOTLIGHT: James and Lindsey Glenn
- Coast Guard base reduces COVID-19 risk level to moderate
- With all votes counted, municipal election results made official
- Troopers arrest Glennallen man who allegedly shot at officers
- City investigating complaints about new tsunami sirens
- 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
- 2021 summer cruise season takes shape for Kodiak
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
“It is our position that elected officials should stay involved with the appeal process and not delegate these responsibilities to a committee with non-elected members,” reads the letter to assembly members signed by Mayor Matherly and Mayor Welch.
- Kris Capps, firstname.lastname@example.org
James “Dim” Burk owes his life to three family friends who came to his rescue Monday night when he flipped his four-wheeler in a swampy area more than 20 miles west of Nenana.
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
Separate news reports from NPR and the Washington Post indicated that Democratic voters in Florida, Arizona and Pennsylvania had also received the same email.