- Coast Guard looking for details about Scandies Rose
- Bering Sea red king crab in high demand
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- 5 Kingfishers snag podium places at the Alaska High School Invitational
- Helping hands: Organizations deliver Thanksgiving dinners to the homeless
- 10 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Kodiak
- Alaska prepares for distribution of vaccine for COVID-19
- Website launched to help local artists sell products
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Officials urge people to do their own COVID contact tracing
- Kris Capps email@example.com
Catholic Schools of Fairbanks came up with creative and safe ways to give back to the community this season for the annual Immaculate Conception School’s Day of Caring and Monroe RAMS Day.
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairbanks Mayor Jim Matherly proposed both projects as the city’s 2021 Capital Priorities. City Council members will vote on the resolution on Dec. 7, just in time for a meeting with Interior Delegation on Dec. 9.
- Elwood Brehmer, Alaska Journal of Commerce
In addition to restarting Doyon Drilling Rig 25 at the CD-5 drill site — a satellite to the large Alpine field — in the first half of next year ConocoPhillips expects to start development drilling at its $1.4 billion Greater Mooses Tooth-2 oil project in the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska.