- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Snowy owl rescued, later dies after arrival in A-Town
- Local COVID cases on the rise; KHS closes
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Obituary: Margaret Jane Hall
- Alaska becomes second state to go to ranked-choice voting
- Sam Ferrara email@example.com
There’s a limit of one tree to a household, and harvested trees can be no more than 15 feet high. There is no fee or permit required for harvesting a Christmas tree.
- Alena Naiden firstname.lastname@example.org
“The new police chief should be empathetic to the needs of the people who can't necessarily speak for themselves,” Helenmarie Matesi said.
- Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
Tok-based troopers responded to the scene and determined Thompson was intoxicated. He was arrested on charges of DUI, weapons misconduct, impersonating a peace officer and three counts of felony third-degree assault, according to troopers.