- SPOTLIGHT: Zola Nelson
- After protest, Kodiak man allowed to see daughter in ICU
- Latest Kodiak economic data may be unreliable
- Lydia Joyce Cullum
- School district updates pandemic protocols
- Message from a lonely Alaska island
- Aimee Williams: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- Weather service reports record rainfall for Kodiak
- RAINING BUCKETS
- Departing pastors reflect on their time in Kodiak
- By Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
The borough became aware of the positive case earlier today and immediately closed the library, instructing members of the public to leave the building and sending all employees home.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The meals include fresh fruit, juice, milk, chocolate milk, occasionally a little treat, and a main dish, such as pizza, chicken nuggets or a pork sandwich for warming up.
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
While the two share former experience in education, Doran and Rentzel differ in a number of ways, including the direction the district should be going and curriculum choices.