- OBI Seafoods confirms 37 employees have tested positive at Alitak facility since July 28
- Pinks dominate Kodiak’s 2020 salmon harvest
- Rounsaville goes for wild ride
- Fisherman arrested for assault in barroom brawl
- Kodiak reports 59th positive COVID-19 case
- Anchorage remains COVID-19 hot spot
- Local parents weigh in on sending kids back to school
- Kodiak aims to open schools at ‘green’ level
- City OKs over $1 million for purchase of storage building
- SPOTLIGHT: Elsa DeHart
- Dorothy Chomicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Branch, 66, of Austin, Arkansas was identified as a suspect in May of this year through the use of forensic genealogy, a technique that uses public genealogy databases to find potential matches to DNA collected at crime scenes.
- Alistair Gardiner email@example.com
This year, hunter success looks even more likely. The harvest quota of 5,000 caribou includes 3,000 in Zones 1 and 4 combined — the Steese Highway/Chena Hot Springs Road area.