- Search for the Scandies
- Man charged with felony after breaking into home
- Kodiak hit hard as experts predict decline in halibut
- Kirk Elliot McCormick
- Council mulls support for marijuana edibles
- City receives permit to dump snow in ocean
- Kodiak fishing vessel takes on water
- FINDING LOVE
- Kodiak bowler suffers brain aneurysm
- Assembly discusses travel regulations
- Alistair Gardiner, email@example.com
The U.S. Air Force has decided to return to having uniformed airmen conducting maintenance on F-16 aircraft at Eielson Air Force Base, leaving roughly 70 civilian employees without jobs and another 90 facing impending unemployment.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The winning team will be known as the fastest cross-country snowmachiners of 2020 and receive a cash prize, gifts from sponsors and a trophy.
- Cheryl Upshaw, email@example.com
The frigid weather this week led to a slight delay to the opening of the annual competition. Saturday morning, temperatures at Tanana Valley Fairgrounds were as low as 36 below zero. Organizers and competitors alike agreed to push the start time back until it warmed up enough to use the heavy equipment required to move the giant blocks used in the Multi-block Classic.