- 7.5-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Kodiak woman steals credit card, goes on spending spree
- Coast Guard base reduces COVID-19 risk level to moderate
- Kodiak reports new COVID case for third day in a row
- City investigating complaints about new tsunami sirens
- Troopers arrest Glennallen man who allegedly shot at officers
- 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
- Larry D. Nicholson
- Women in Business: Phillips adapts to changing times
- Bear guiding entails a lot more than getting the bear, says guide Jason Bunch
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
“It’s been a priority of the city of Fairbanks to distribute these funds into the community to those who need it the most. With the help of a great team of people, this process went very smoothly and quickly,” Teal Soden said.
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
Cases of COVID-19 recorded among the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District spiked this week with a recorded 24 cases among students and 40 among staff, as of Thursday.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Borough Mayor Bryce Ward has posted a video on social media reporting that he has finished cancer treatment and is feeling stronger.