- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- Kodiak man arrested for silver coin heist from secret room
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Virus fears could mean fewer cruise ship stops at Kodiak
- Communities awarded grants to help solve housing issues
- ‘Alaska PD’ reality show boosts police recruitment
- KHS cheerleading team welcomes 4 special education students
- Kodiak honors Joe Floyd with sweep of Palmer; architect of KHS sports dies at 89
- Borough approves UMOT
- Purse thief faces 11 felony count
- Erin McGroarty email@example.com
House Bill 300 seeks to break down the annual 5.25% of market value draw in the permanent fund earnings reserve into a series of percentage allocations to different funding sources for the state.
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
The largest bank in the United States announced this week it will not fund oil exploration or development in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, sparking criticism from Alaska's congressional members and oil industry and celebration from a collection of state environmental groups.
- By Alistair Gardiner, email@example.com
On Tuesday, a collection of buildings at Fort Wainwright that are used as a “mock village” for training had been converted into a town center for a search and extraction scenario.