- Harborside: serving coffee lovers for 25 years
- Kodiak man arrested for silver coin heist from secret room
- ‘Alaska PD’ reality show boosts police recruitment
- Communities awarded grants to help solve housing issues
- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Kodiak honors Joe Floyd with sweep of Palmer; architect of KHS sports dies at 89
- KHS cheerleading team welcomes 4 special education students
- Borough approves UMOT
- Kodiak vet cares for dogs in 1,000-mile race
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The private company buying a 48.4% share of the trans-Alaska pipeline system bolstered its case for confidentiality of its financial records in a 25-page filing to the Regulatory Commission of Alaska on Feb. 18.
- Kyrie Long, email@example.com
Col. Andrew R. Morgan, an emergency physician and member of NASA’s 21st group of astronauts, is currently serving on the International Space Station as a flight engineer. Morgan used Skype to address students being sworn into service nationwide — including at Herring Auditorium inside of Lathrop High School.
- Kris Capps, firstname.lastname@example.org
Denali Borough Mayor Clay Walker is introducing a resolution to move the bus from the west side of the Teklanika River to the east side, where it would be more easily reached.