- UPDATED: New mandates in place as Alaska cases top 100
- Loss of bear hunting season could cost Kodiak $3M
- Alaska not prepared for a surge in COVID-19 cases, officials say
- Seafood processors implement COVID-19 safety plans for out-of-state workers
- Kodiak residents told to ‘hunker down’
- KANA looks to build medical facility on borough land
- UPDATED: Air service between Kodiak and Anchorage reduced to one flight per day
- Volunteer group helps at-risk residents
- Hospital builds triage tent to assess virus patients
- Coping with virus-related stress
- Kris Capps, email@example.com
Entries and the $2.50 per ticket cost can be mailed to Nenana Ice Classic, P.O. Box 272, Nenana, AK 99760. Payment can be in the form of money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks.
- By Kris Capps, firstname.lastname@example.org
The disease, she said, is serious and scary. She knows because she just spent two weeks fighting it and feels grateful she recovered. But there is no guarantee she won’t get it again.
- Staff report email@example.com
The virtual town hall will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 Alaska time.
Those interested in participating will need to pre-register by texting “ALASKA” to #833-898-5483.