- Bears breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Larsen Bay man dies in ATV accident
- Kodiak man charged with vehicle theft
- High-speed chase in Kodiak
- Parks department pitches $1.8M improvements to ice rink
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Locally caught salmon to be on school lunch menu
- Wells convicted of murder
- City Council discusses reasons for annexation
- Low turnout in municipal elections
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
New pavement on the Johansen Expressway bike path, sidewalk extensions in South Fairbanks, new crosswalks and a revamping of an intersection known as “Dysfunction Junction” are on a list of $9.5 million worth of transportation projects planned for construction in the Fairbanks area in 2020.
- By Kyrie Long, email@example.com
Public comment is open on the proposed changes to English/language arts and social studies, which were posted for review Friday on the district’s website. Career technical education courses, meanwhile, are still in discussions.