- Four patients medevaced from Kodiak on Saturday
- Ace Hardware to replace True Value
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Courtney Cupp
- Judge denies deferred sentencing agreement for Twiford
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Harbor tour recounts island’s fishing history
- ELECTION 2019: Benoit relies on personal experience in school board run
- Kyrie Long firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorina Stalla, a policy analyst with the International Arctic Research Center who helped develop PEP Alaska, said the program was created to build “a more direct connection between education and work experience,” as well as a pathway into the marine science career field.
- Alaska Department of Transportation
The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities has started a reimbursement program for drivers whose vehicles were gunked up by asphalt along Badger Road during a construction project in August. This image is taken from a DOT flyer about a reimbursement program.