- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Virus fears could mean fewer cruise ship stops at Kodiak
- Communities awarded grants to help solve housing issues
- Kodiak man arrested for silver coin heist from secret room
- ‘Alaska PD’ reality show boosts police recruitment
- KHS cheerleading team welcomes 4 special education students
- Kodiak honors Joe Floyd with sweep of Palmer; architect of KHS sports dies at 89
- Borough approves UMOT
- Purse thief faces 11 felony count
- By Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
The largest bank in the United States announced this week it will not fund oil exploration or development in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, sparking criticism from Alaska's congressional members and oil industry and celebration from a collection of state environmental groups.
- By Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tuesday, a collection of buildings at Fort Wainwright that are used as a “mock village” for training had been converted into a town center for a search and extraction scenario.
- Amanda Bohman email@example.com
The oil and gas exploration and production company is on track to buy BP Alaska’s share of the Milne Point oil field, Point Thomson gas field and Prudhoe Bay, the largest oil field in North America, in a $5.6 billion deal pending regulatory approval.