- Harborside: serving coffee lovers for 25 years
- Kodiak man arrested for silver coin heist from secret room
- ‘Alaska PD’ reality show boosts police recruitment
- Kodiak honors Joe Floyd with sweep of Palmer; architect of KHS sports dies at 89
- Hans Peter Olsen Jr. “Tubby”
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- City narrows potential sites for new fire station to three
- Joe M. Floyd Jr.
- Borough approves UMOT
- Purse snatcher faces new vehicle theft charges
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
“The rapid and broad-based public support for the Fair Share Act signature-gathering effort is a demonstration that the public understands that the initiative is the way to stop giving away our oil," cosponsor Jane Angvik of Anchorage said.
- Staff Report
Jeff Kaiser and Todd Dawson's piece "Stayin' Alive" received first place in the double block challenge.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
Gross has filed with the Alaska Division of Elections to run in the Aug. 18 Alaska Democratic Party Primary. The deadline to file for the primary election is June 1, and Gross is the only candidate so far who is signed up to challenge Sullivan.