- Local man faces felony charges for drugs and DUI
- Byron Pierce
- Hospital union workers file additional unfair labor practice claim
- Kodiak charter vessel destroyed by fire
- Man charged with theft, burglary
- Graphic arts pastor mostly concerned with ‘master’s design’
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- A local veteran reflects on her time in the Army
- Funds for Santa
- Thread Bear brings clothes and life skills to Kodiak students
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
“It’s just a big extended family,” Jerue said. “It comes from up and down the Yukon, up and down the Kuskokwim, the rivers, the Copper River. It comes from all over Alaska. … Every time we come here, we greet each other like a big family. It’s just wonderful.”
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“We’re pretty stoked,” said Carey Fristoe, co-owner of Black Spruce Brewing Company.
- Alistair Gardiner AGARDINER@NEWSMINER.COM
“It (the rate of suicides) is higher than what we have at JBER. We know that for a fact,” said Maj. Gen. Peter Andrysiak, commander of Army Alaska. JBER is Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage.