Kodiak resident Gabrielle Marie Bedia traveled to Anchorage on April 23 to compete in the Little Miss Alaska Pageant, winning the title Tiny Little Miss Alaska. Gabby, 2014 and 2015 Kodiak's Little Miss Fourth of July, represented Kodiak in a field of 80 young ladies from all over Alaska. Ph…
- Deceased baby orca provides insight on Kodiak’s marine ecosystem
- Kodiak’s population dips to lowest in decades
- Larsen Bay approved for rezone
- Fairbanks man arrested for allegedly trying to kill woman in front of children
- James Ronald Sandin
- ALUMNI ROUNDUP: Glover begins hockey career at Merrimack
- Local clinics start vaccines for 65-plus age group
- Why did Kodiak’s case count drop?
- SPOTLIGHT: JOANNA McFARLIN
- BUILDING IMMUNITY
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
“To finally, after nearly a year, get the vaccine, and know that we are soon going to be out of this pandemic is historic. It is a historic day. It’s very emotional.”
- Will Morris, email@example.com
A father and son arrested for allegedly shooting an 18-year-old in Goldstream were arraigned Friday and formally charged with first-degree murder.
- By Nicole Brodeur, The Seattle Times
Among those lost in the crash were Alaska Native leader Morris Thompson, his wife, Thelma and their daughter, Sheryl.