- Obituary: Carolyn Marie Thomas
- Kodiak man arrested for burglary and trespassing
- Alleged Walmart thief charged with felonies
- Daily Mirror reporter bids adieu to Kodiak
- School task force to examine fall options
- Record low participation for Kodiak spring brown bear hunt
- Hiker dies in fall near Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Kodiak’s public facilities could reopen next week
- Business owners hope for boost from three-day sale
- SENIOR SENDOFF: Emma Ellsworth
- Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Rapid ignition, growth and spread of fires will be possible,” the service states in a public notice. “Please use caution with any kind of activity that could spark a wildfire in these conditions.”
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
Four of the new cases were confirmed in residents of the Anchorage area, one in the Juneau area, seven in the Kenai Peninsula Borough, and one in the North Slope Borough.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
About 150 homes and businesses in Fairbanks and North Pole are on track to connect to natural gas this year as the Interior Gas Utility makes its first big push to add customers.