View from Barometer Mountain
- OBI Seafoods confirms 37 employees have tested positive at Alitak facility since July 28
- Fisherman arrested for assault in barroom brawl
- Pinks dominate Kodiak’s 2020 salmon harvest
- Rounsaville goes for wild ride
- Kodiak reports 59th positive COVID-19 case
- Anchorage remains COVID-19 hot spot
- Kodiak reports 60th COVID-19 case, 18 still active on the island
- OBITUARY: Alexis Chichenoff Jr.
- Local parents weigh in on sending kids back to school
- Kodiak aims to open schools at ‘green’ level
- Amanda Bohman email@example.com
The school board met via the online platform Zoom on Monday, the same day that hundreds of teachers returned to work at the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District. Classes start online next week.
- Dorothy Chomicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Branch, 66, of Austin, Arkansas was identified as a suspect in May of this year through the use of forensic genealogy, a technique that uses public genealogy databases to find potential matches to DNA collected at crime scenes.