- One dead, one missing in mysterious raft mishap near Kodiak
- Kodiak woman faces felony charges over prescription forgeries
- More flights, COVID testing arriving at Kodiak airport; 10th positive test confirmed
- Three face indictment in theft of AR-15
- Local man sentenced on drug, money laundering charges
- Kodiak reports 11th positive COVID-19 case
- Kodiak reports second COVID-19 case in 24 hours
- BUSINESS PROFILE: Wild Traders pawn shop up for sale
- Pandemic-hit businesses in Kodiak get $7.8M in PPP loans
- Local reels in two halibut
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Wainwright confirmed its first cases of the disease in a video released June 16, noting the cases were part of a single household on post
- Staff Report
While most areas had between a quarter and a half-inch of rain, some saw much heavier downpours. Just north of Fairbanks, the area between Skyline Drive and the Steese Highway got nearly 1.8 inches of rain Thursday evening.
- By Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
Updated 5:24 p.m.: The 16 new Fairbanks borough cases are part of a larger state report of 55 new cases of the disease confirmed in 51 state residents and four nonresidents.