- Woman arrested for shooting gun on Selief
- Driver unharmed in semitruck rollover accident
- Kodiak woman steals credit card, goes on spending spree
- Fireball in the sky over Alaska
- Kodiak COVID cases reach triple digits as state numbers surge
- SPOTLIGHT: Elinor Ramos
- FLASHBACK: Suryan is Kodiak High’s first female state champ
- Larry D. Nicholson
- AMHS reshaping workgroup releases final report, recommends fewer and smaller ferries
- Researchers collect new data on Kodiak’s endangered sea lions
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trump administration announced Wednesday it will lift restrictions on construction and logging for approximately 9.3 million acres of the 17-million-acre Tongass National Forest in Southeast Alaska.
- Erin McGroarty and Amanda Bohman, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thirty-two new cases were reported among Fairbanks North Star Borough residents Wednesday — 23 among Fairbanks residents and nine who are residents of North Pole.
- Alena Naiden email@example.com
“It’s challenging,” she said. “We don’t have social interaction, we don’t have comradeship, we can’t meet, we can’t be together.”