- Locally caught salmon to be on school lunch menu
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Bears breaking into unlocked vehicles
- City Council discusses reasons for annexation
- New food bank to open next week
- High-speed chase in Kodiak
- Assembly addresses $1.9M school bond deficit
- Larsen Bay man dies in ATV accident
- Temporary exhibit opens at the history museum
- Kodiak man charged with vehicle theft
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
According to court documents, Christopher Thomas Howard sold 5.8 grams of meth on Nov. 15, 2018, 13.9 grams on Dec. 6, 2018, and 55.2 grams on Jan. 3, 2019. The meth tested out as 98% pure.
- By Kyrie Long, firstname.lastname@example.org
The first of two panels dedicated to public safety in Alaska Native communities was preceded by remarks from U.S. Attorney General William Barr, Sen. Lisa Murkowski and Sen. Dan Sullivan, introduced by AFN President Julie Kitka.