Hire Evan Stephen for an exploration of the islands and sea life.
- Local man faces felony charges for drugs and DUI
- Man charged with theft, burglary
- Governor ‘packs’ for Wounded Warrior veterans in Kodiak
- Byron Pierce
- Hospital union workers file additional unfair labor practice claim
- City looks at fire station sites
- Funds for Santa
- A local veteran reflects on her time in the Army
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- Thread Bear brings clothes and life skills to Kodiak students
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
"We were notified earlier today about a potential issue. He has been suspended pending contact with UAF to get more details regarding the situation," school district spokeswoman Yumi McCulloch said when asked for comment about Crawford's suspension Friday. "The team and parents have been notified that he will not be there (for time trials) this weekend."
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the borough, the 52-year-old building has "structural damage to the external support columns caused by wood rot" and that the building is "unsafe and not suitable for public use."
- Staff report, email@example.com
Tangeman, who was appointed Nov. 29, 2018, will remain on staff until the release of the annual fall revenue forecast and Dunleavy's proposed fiscal 2021 budget and until a replacement is found.