In the final episode of the series, the guys make a last-ditch effort to fill their remaining deer tags before packing up camp and rafting downriver to their pickup location.
Kodiak Island, sitting off the Southern coast of Alaska, is well known for being inhabited by some of the largest brown bears in North America. It is also home to the Sitka Black-tailed deer, a smaller and stockier relative of those found in Pacific Northwest. Follow along as a group of friends journey to Kodiak, Alaska in pursuit of Sitka Deer in this five-part limited series.
- Four patients medevaced from Kodiak on Saturday
- Ace Hardware to replace True Value
- Kodiak man charged for stealing shrimp
- ELECTION 2019: Benoit relies on personal experience in school board run
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Judge denies deferred sentencing agreement for Twiford
- Courtney Cupp
- Harbor tour recounts island’s fishing history
- Jody Lynn Helms