Kodiak Island, sitting off the Southern coast of Alaska, is well known for being inhabited by some of the largest brown bears in North America. It is also home to the Sitka Black-tailed deer, a smaller and stockier relative of those found in Pacific Northwest.
Last year, employees from Leupold along with Brian Call, Cole Kramer and friends embarked on the hunt of a lifetime pursuing Sitka deer, silver foxes, and more. Follow along on their relentless journey to Kodiak, Alaska in this five-part limited series.
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Kodiak man charged with three felonies for theft and burglary
- Courtney Cupp
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Navy to open ship for tours
- Dog dies after being attacked by bear
- Man charged for alleged assault of pregnant girlfriend
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- SEA STORIES: Lost in the Arctic: The Franklin Expedition