Coast Guard Base Kodiak units gathered together to participate in the Save 22: Veteran Suicide Awareness and Prevention Push Up Challenge, Aug. 29, 2019, in Kodiak, Alaska.
The challenge serves as a reminder that every day, 22 veterans commit suicide, and by participating in this challenge, Base Kodiak hopes to spread the message, create awareness and provide resources to those who are dealing with or are affected by suicide-related issues.
U.S. Coast Guard video by Petty Officer 1st Class Ali Blackburn.
Military Stuff is an Educational and Documentary Military Channel.
Please Subscribe to Military Stuff: Click here : http://bit.ly/2ZnCyDE
Credit to : Petty Officer 1st Class Ali Blackburn
U.S. Coast Guard District 17
- Four patients medevaced from Kodiak on Saturday
- Ace Hardware to replace True Value
- Kodiak man charged for stealing shrimp
- ELECTION 2019: Benoit relies on personal experience in school board run
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Judge denies deferred sentencing agreement for Twiford
- Courtney Cupp
- Harbor tour recounts island’s fishing history
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“I am striking today to protect not only my future but also my sister’s future, and the future of generations to come,” Peter said. “I am concerned and heartbroken for the people who are losing their homes or their way of life because of climate change.”