- Four patients medevaced from Kodiak on Saturday
- Ace Hardware to replace True Value
- Kodiak man charged for stealing shrimp
- ELECTION 2019: Benoit relies on personal experience in school board run
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Judge denies deferred sentencing agreement for Twiford
- Courtney Cupp
- Harbor tour recounts island’s fishing history
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Staff report, email@example.com
Three people fell into the Tanana River near Nenana late Friday when their boat capsized, according to Alaska State Troopers.
- Amanda Bohman firstname.lastname@example.org
Geoffry Wildridge, a 68-year-old retired public defender and assistant attorney general, was appointed to Seat E in June. Challenging him on Oct. 1 are Michael LaDouceur, a 33-year-old natural resource specialist with the Alaska Department of Natural Resources; Jimi Cash, the 37-year-old owner of Handy Hour contracting; and Tim Beck, a 69-year-old retired highway designer who previously served 12 years on the assembly.
- Erin McGroarty email@example.com
“I am striking today to protect not only my future but also my sister’s future, and the future of generations to come,” Peter said. “I am concerned and heartbroken for the people who are losing their homes or their way of life because of climate change.”