- Great-grandmother of 27 publishes children’s story about Kodiak
- Warm waters across Alaska cause salmon die-offs
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- Alutiiq Museum receives a surprise $5,000 donation
- ADQ processors, Coast Guard and Seashare send 24,000 pounds of halibut to villages
- Thomas Allen Kjera
- Mary Louise McFarland
- 2 vie for borough mayor
- Vangieh Afaga Ramos
- Wallace takes Superior Court seat
- By Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
The University of Alaska Board of Regents voted unanimously this morning to terminate its previous declaration of financial exigency passed last month in the wake of a possible $135 million budget cut for the current fiscal year.
- By Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost was reported in low-lying areas overnight in the Fairbanks area this morning, while Tok and other communities to the east had temperatures in the 20s Monday morning.