- Coast Guard says it found debris of helicopter near Kodiak piloted by Andy Teuber
- Teuber resigns as head of Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Kodiak man faces felonies after fight
- Repeat DWI offender faces felony charge
- Coast Guard calls off search for Teuber’s missing helicopter
- New food truck brings hefty gourmet sandwiches to Kodiak
- Kodiak College cuts three faculty positions
- DNR considers purchasing land next to Fort Abercrombie
- Former KHS athlete inspires fitness through social media
- CG regulations don’t account for ice buildup in Alaska waters: Scandies expert witnesses
- Linda F. Hersey, email@example.com
At issue is a speech by Fields, an Anchorage Democrat, to fellow House members on Feb. 24 that “short skirts” worn by fellow House member Sara Rasmussen, a Sand Lake Republican, were “causing auto collisions” in her district.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
“We want to start getting the gears turning here in the criminal justice process for everybody,” Superior Court Judge Terrence P. Haas said. “From our perspective, it’s absolutely a concern that cases get rolling.”
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
As of Wednesday afternoon, Fairbanks has at least 360 open vaccination appointments at the Carlson Center and Fairbanks Cancer Care Physicians.