A Coast Guard Air Station Kodiak aircrew medically evacuates a Coast Guard Cutter John Midgett crewmember from the ship approximately 150 nautical miles southeast of Kodiak, Alaska, on Oct. 19, 2019.
The MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter crew safely hoisted and transported the 40-year-old male patient to awaiting Emergency Medical Service personnel in Kodiak.
U.S. Coast Guard video courtesy of Air Station Kodiak.
Welcome to the channel. Please Share, Like and Comment if you enjoyed the video.
End-screen music from Bensound.com
- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue locate family lost on Pyramid Mt.
- Kodiak officials announce two new positive COVID-19 cases
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- Archaeologists uncover site of ancient Alutiiq summer home
- ‘Hybrid’ Crab Fest to go semi-virtual
- Providence Medical Center CEO resigns
- KODIAK PRIDE: 5K run/walk shines light on local LGBTQIA+ community
- Local man faces felony DUI charges
- Three face indictment in theft of AR-15
- Alaska reports 46 new COVID-19 cases, marking highest daily count
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The school district has about 13,500 students at about 35 schools plus about 2,500 teachers, staff and administrators.
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
"Stopping the violence will take community involvement," Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Amanda Price said.