A Coast Guard Air Station Kodiak aircrew medically evacuates a Coast Guard Cutter John Midgett crewmember from the ship approximately 150 nautical miles southeast of Kodiak, Alaska, on Oct. 19, 2019.
The MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter crew safely hoisted and transported the 40-year-old male patient to awaiting Emergency Medical Service personnel in Kodiak.
U.S. Coast Guard video courtesy of Air Station Kodiak.
Welcome to the channel. Please Share, Like and Comment if you enjoyed the video.
End-screen music from Bensound.com
- Coast Guard member charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- Fishery shut down amid unprecedented low cod numbers
- Remembering Kip Thomet
- Keith Alan Johnson
- Texas teachers find second chapter in rural Alaska village
- Leisnoi and federal officials discuss easement access
- Hospital union negotiations remain stalled
- UPDATED: Coast Guard and Navy vessels collide in Womens Bay
- Troxell, Lorring win Shakedown titles
- Kodiak man charged with attempted murder
- By Dorothy Chomicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaska State Troopers responded to the west Fairbanks area at 10:49 a.m. after receiving a report of a shooting off of Aeronca Avenue, according to a news release issued Friday afternoon.