A Coast Guard Air Station Kodiak MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter aircrew prepares to taxi from a runway in Kodiak, Alaska, Feb. 7, 2019.
Kodiak Jayhawk aircrews are frequently launched for search and rescue missions throughout the Gulf of Alaska.
U.S. Coast Guard video by Petty Officer 3rd Class Lauren Dean.
- Kodiak man charged with attempted murder
- Kodiak man charged with forgery
- QUEEN OF THE SEA: McKenzie breaks down fishing stereotypes
- Reconfiguration discussion draws heightened emotions
- Longtime chef opens marijuana store
- Wildsource awarded $375,000
- Republicans not interested in saving America
- Alaska’s fair tax initiative
- Alaska National Guard commander visits Kodiak
- Kodiak man arrested after drugs found in goat intestine
- Gary Black firstname.lastname@example.org
Clara, the Mouse King, the Sugar Plum Fairy, the Nutcracker — they're all back and ready for the stage at Hering Auditorium.
- Staff report, email@example.com
The city of North Pole is now taking bids for the construction of the Moose Creek Water Expansion, a project intended to address the issue of wells contaminated by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances, or PFAS.
- By Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairbanks also saw more snow and rainfall than usual, with a total precipitation of 1.83 inches, compared to the November normal of 0.67, and a total snowfall of 23.7 inches, compared to a normal of 13.2 inches.