View of the road trees and lots of snow from a vehicle I was a passenger in that day in the winter of 2020. Sorry about the windshield. I guess it didn't dawn on the driver to run the wiper but it is still quite beautiful especially since Kodiak rarely gets this much snow.
- Coast Guard says it found debris of helicopter near Kodiak piloted by Andy Teuber
- Teuber resigns as head of Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Kodiak man faces felonies after fight
- Repeat DWI offender faces felony charge
- Kodiak College cuts three faculty positions
- DNR considers purchasing land next to Fort Abercrombie
- New food truck brings hefty gourmet sandwiches to Kodiak
- Coast Guard calls off search for Teuber’s missing helicopter
- CG regulations don’t account for ice buildup in Alaska waters: Scandies expert witnesses
- Former KHS athlete inspires fitness through social media
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
As of Wednesday afternoon, Fairbanks has at least 360 open vaccination appointments at the Carlson Center and Fairbanks Cancer Care Physicians.
- Alena Naiden firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradner came to Fairbanks in 1956 to work on the Yutana Barge lines and kept working on boats for many years. Heidi said that after those trips, he would always speak about how much he cared about the communities along the rivers.