Support our troops. 🇺🇸 Like, subscribe and comment below! 🎖 *️ Thank you for watching MilitaryVideoVault.
U.S. Coast Guard District 17
Ak, United States
April 01, 2019
An Air Station Kodiak MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter crew medevacs a man from a fishing vessel who was suffering symptoms of a heart attack east of Kodiak, April 1, 2019. He was taken to Kodiak and placed in the care of awaiting EMS. Coast Guard video by Air Station Kodiak
medevac, Alaska, Air Station Kodiak, MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter, D17
* Medal is virtual but still pretty awesome, supplies are limited! Usually awarded to awesome comments. Thanks for watching :)
Disclaimer: The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
- Local man faces felony charges for drugs and DUI
- Byron Pierce
- Hospital union workers file additional unfair labor practice claim
- Kodiak charter vessel destroyed by fire
- Man charged with theft, burglary
- Graphic arts pastor mostly concerned with ‘master’s design’
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- A local veteran reflects on her time in the Army
- Funds for Santa
- Thread Bear brings clothes and life skills to Kodiak students
- Erin McGroarty email@example.com
“We’re pretty stoked,” said Carey Fristoe, co-owner of Black Spruce Brewing Company.
- Alistair Gardiner AGARDINER@NEWSMINER.COM
“It (the rate of suicides) is higher than what we have at JBER. We know that for a fact,” said Maj. Gen. Peter Andrysiak, commander of Army Alaska. JBER is Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage.
- By Kris Capps, firstname.lastname@example.org
“This is an emotional thing for me, of course,” said Marilyn Coghill Duggar, who grew up working in the store and started managing it in 1992 when her father died. "Our family grew up in public service. That is what our family is about. That is how this store was run, as a public service."