One of the scenes where a two suspects are taken to jail after a drunken bar fight.
- Kodiak officials announce two new positive COVID-19 cases
- Three face indictment in theft of AR-15
- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue locate family lost on Pyramid Mt.
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- ‘Hybrid’ Crab Fest to go semi-virtual
- Providence Medical Center CEO resigns
- KODIAK PRIDE: 5K run/walk shines light on local LGBTQIA+ community
- Local man faces felony DUI charges
- Archaeologists uncover site of ancient Alutiiq summer home
- Pebble Mine decision hangs over Bristol Bay salmon season
- By Dorothy Chomicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tevyn Davis shot Michael Hodges, 27, once in the chest in the early morning hours of Sept. 4, 2016 after a fight inside the former Bojangles bar spilled outside. Hodges died at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital shortly afterward, despite efforts by paramedics and emergency room staff.
- By Rod Boyce, email@example.com
Updated 5:43 p.m.: The department projects the upward trend will continue, though the projections vary for each date depending on given data confidence levels.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The school district has about 13,500 students at about 35 schools plus about 2,500 teachers, staff and administrators.