Support our troops. 🇺🇸 Like, subscribe and comment below! 🎖 Thank you for watching US Military Moments.
Contact information: email@example.com
U.S. Coast Guard District 17
Ak, United States
April 01, 2019
An Air Station Kodiak MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter crew medevacs a man from a fishing vessel who was suffering symptoms of a heart attack east of Kodiak, April 1, 2019. He was taken to Kodiak and placed in the care of awaiting EMS. Coast Guard video by Air Station Kodiak
medevac, Alaska, Air Station Kodiak, MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter, D17
Disclaimer: The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
- Three face indictment in theft of AR-15
- More flights, COVID testing arriving at Kodiak airport; 10th positive test confirmed
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- KODIAK PRIDE: 5K run/walk shines light on local LGBTQIA+ community
- Local reels in two halibut
- Kodiak city welcomes new finance director
- Christopher “Chris” Garth Bublitz
- A Bear Valley ace: Kler sinks hole-in-one on No. 7
- Celebrating 50 years of love and adventure in a time of COVID-19
- Providence Medical Center CEO resigns
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
A total of 30 new cases of the disease were confirmed Monday; 28 of these are state residents and two are nonresidents.