For Geist View, hope you like! Great scenery along the way, so many lakes and rivers and glaciers and volcanoes. Taking off from AK06 in Denali National Park, flying past Denali, down over Anchorage, and across the Kenai Peninsula past Kenai, Soldotna, and Seldovia. Landing at PADQ Benny Benson State Airport at Kodiak.
- SPOTLIGHT: Zola Nelson
- After protest, Kodiak man allowed to see daughter in ICU
- School district updates pandemic protocols
- Lydia Joyce Cullum
- Message from a lonely Alaska island
- Latest Kodiak economic data may be unreliable
- Weather service reports record rainfall for Kodiak
- High participation drives big Dungeness harvest
- Departing pastors reflect on their time in Kodiak
- Joe Delgado: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 5:53 p.m.: Contact tracing is underway. Currently no library patrons have been identified as close contacts of the infected individual. Contact analysis with staff is still in progress, the borough announcement states.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
The meals include fresh fruit, juice, milk, chocolate milk, occasionally a little treat, and a main dish, such as pizza, chicken nuggets or a pork sandwich for warming up.
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
While the two share former experience in education, Doran and Rentzel differ in a number of ways, including the direction the district should be going and curriculum choices.