- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Coast Guard looking for details about Scandies Rose
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- Snowy owl rescued, later dies after arrival in A-Town
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- Alaska becomes second state to go to ranked-choice voting
- Amanda Bohman email@example.com
Some students are excelling under the remote learning model, while many students are feeling isolated and are falling behind, according to comments from survey takers.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The state logged 583 new virus cases with 20 of those in the Fairbanks North Star Borough, the report stated.