- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Snowy owl rescued, later dies after arrival in A-Town
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- Alaska becomes second state to go to ranked-choice voting
- Coast Guard looking for details about Scandies Rose
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the dispatchers have worked 400 to 600 hours of overtime this year and that the team has been understaffed after three dispatchers left.
- Alena Naiden email@example.com
“The new police chief should be empathetic to the needs of the people who can't necessarily speak for themselves,” Helenmarie Matesi said.
- Sam Ferrara firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s a limit of one tree to a household, and harvested trees can be no more than 15 feet high. There is no fee or permit required for harvesting a Christmas tree.