Join this Channel to Get Over 30000 Defense News & Videos Access to Perks:
Checkout for more Latest Defense & Technology News Updates.
#medevac #alaska #uscg #fishing vessel #coast guard
Coast Guard medevacs man from vessel 30 miles off Cold Bay, Alaska
KODIAK, AK, UNITED STATES
A Coast Guard Air Station Kodiak MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter aircrew medevacs a 45-year-old crew member from the fishing vessel Alaska Ocean, approximately 30 miles northeast of Cold Bay, Alaska, Feb. 21, 2021. The crewmember suffered a crush injury to the arm and was transferred to the local Cold Bay medical clinic to await further transport to Anchorage, Alaska. U.S. Coast Guard video by Air Station Kodiak.
Film Credits: U.S. Coast Guard District 17
Thanks for watching & Subscribe.
Copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infriging. Nonprofit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Coast Guard says it found debris of helicopter near Kodiak piloted by Andy Teuber
- Teuber resigns as head of Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Kodiak man faces felonies after fight
- Repeat DWI offender faces felony charge
- Coast Guard calls off search for Teuber’s missing helicopter
- New food truck brings hefty gourmet sandwiches to Kodiak
- Kodiak College cuts three faculty positions
- DNR considers purchasing land next to Fort Abercrombie
- CG regulations don’t account for ice buildup in Alaska waters: Scandies expert witnesses
- Former KHS athlete inspires fitness through social media
- Wesley Early, Alaska's Energy Desk
It’s the latest in a series of moves from the Biden administration to stop oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Shortly after taking office, Biden placed a halt on lease sales in the refuge.
- Linda F. Hersey, firstname.lastname@example.org
At issue is a speech by Fields, an Anchorage Democrat, to fellow House members on Feb. 24 that “short skirts” worn by fellow House member Sara Rasmussen, a Sand Lake Republican, were “causing auto collisions” in her district.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
“We want to start getting the gears turning here in the criminal justice process for everybody,” Superior Court Judge Terrence P. Haas said. “From our perspective, it’s absolutely a concern that cases get rolling.”