Azariah Carmelo Villanueva was born at 10:50 a.m. on December 31, 2018, to Junior and Diana Villanueva. He weighed seven pounds, 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. His parents are originally from Samoa and California and now live in Kodiak. The baby’s father works at Alaskan Leader Fisheries. Siblings already in the family are Leihlanee, Hayden and Assyria. Azariah’s grandparents are Celia Saldana and Felipe Santana.
- Bears breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Larsen Bay man dies in ATV accident
- Kodiak man charged with vehicle theft
- High-speed chase in Kodiak
- Parks department pitches $1.8M improvements to ice rink
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Locally caught salmon to be on school lunch menu
- Wells convicted of murder
- Low turnout in municipal elections
- City Council discusses reasons for annexation
- By Kyrie Long, email@example.com
Public comment is open on the proposed changes to English/language arts and social studies, which were posted for review Friday on the district’s website. Career technical education courses, meanwhile, are still in discussions.
- Kyrie Long firstname.lastname@example.org
Booths filled with T-shirts, jewelry and pamphlets were set up on the upper floor, while circular tables filled the floor space below with room for people to sit and watch the stage.