Sawyer Reid Johnson was born at 8:53 p.m. on January 22, 2018, to Eli Johnson and Brittany Fredrickson. He weighed 7 pounds and was 19 inches long. His parents are originally from Kodiak. The baby’s father works in commercial fishing. Sibling Kaleeah also welcomes Sawyer into the family. Grandparents are Nelson (Scoop) and Betty Fredrickson from Kodiak, and Keith Johnson and Linda McCool from Kodiak.
- Wells convicted of murder
- Bears breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Larsen Bay man dies in ATV accident
- Kodiak man charged with vehicle theft
- High-speed chase in Kodiak
- Parks department pitches $1.8M improvements to ice rink
- Closing arguments heard in Wells retrial
- Wells guilty of double murder
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Mortgage business returns to Kodiak
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
Booths filled with T-shirts, jewelry and pamphlets were set up on the upper floor, while circular tables filled the floor space below with room for people to sit and watch the stage.
- Cheryl Upshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergeant Nate Werner gave the presentation, displaying different types of less lethal weapons used by FPD. These include different projectile launchers, Tasers, gas-releasing canisters, less lethal shotguns and “super socks.”
- By Cheryl Upshaw email@example.com
Matherly was initially elected as mayor in 2016 and also previously served on the City Council.