McKenna Jean Wolkoff was born at 11:46 a.m. on November 21, 2017, to Devin Wolkoff and Marissa O’Bryant. She weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. The baby’s parents are originally from Kodiak and Georgia, and now live in Kodiak. Both McKenna’s mother and father work at Cost Savers. Her grandparents are Terry and Stacey Wolkoff from Kodiak, and Cassie and Darel O’Bryant from Georgia.
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Second bear shot at Selief dumpster
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- Bear killed near Selief dumpster
- Kodiak woman charged after allegedly tampering with evidence
- Chadwick Holland Abell
- Egdorf named 2019 Eric Lochman Memorial Big Buck Contest champion
- BIA seeks Alaska Native Vietnam-era veterans eligible for land plots
- Strike authorization vote looms for hospital union
- Fire destroys Fairbanks Golf Course restaurant
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Former State Budget Director Pat Pitney is coming back to the Capitol to serve as director of the Legislative Finance Division. Pitney will replace David Teal, who retired last month after serving in the position since 1997.
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
The owner said she viewed surveillance footage, which showed a man using a power saw to force entry to the store. The man fled in a dark, single cab pickup truck with a male passenger after he triggered the store's alarm system while trying to remove the ATM.