Kody Thomas Scheren was born at 8:42 a.m. on October 30, 2017, to Stephen and Brit Scheren. He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches in length. His parents are originally from Elizabeth City, North Carolina and now live in Kodiak. The baby’s father works at Airstation Kodiak as a Coast Guard rescue swimmer. Other children in the family welcoming Kody are Mason, 5 years old, Dutch, 3 years old, and Finn, one year old. His grandparents are Tom and Janet Scheren from Fairfax Station, Virginia, and John and Cynthia Hicks from Atlanta.
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Second bear shot at Selief dumpster
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- Bear killed near Selief dumpster
- Kodiak woman charged after allegedly tampering with evidence
- Chadwick Holland Abell
- Egdorf named 2019 Eric Lochman Memorial Big Buck Contest champion
- Strike authorization vote looms for hospital union
- BIA seeks Alaska Native Vietnam-era veterans eligible for land plots
- Teeing Off: George Lee was one of the good ones
- By Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
“We do a full physical exam, so we assess their cardiovascular status, their hydration, their bones, joints — we put them through a range of motion — we look at their teeth, their eyes, their ears,” she said.
- By Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
A cannabis cafe is coming soon in Fairbanks, according to Dan Peters, co-owner of GoodSinse.
- Kris Capps firstname.lastname@example.org
“We’ve lined up practices with the Ice Dogs, the Nanooks, power skating with Lisa Kriley and a special session with local legend Wayne Sawchuk,” said Warren Moore, who coached and played on the team that traveled to Fanano last October. “We’re confident they will go back home as an improved team.”