It’s a boy! Cameron Hill and Calista Pruitt welcomed baby Cooper Lee Lloyd Hill on Aug. 3, 2019 at 4:57 a.m. The baby was 6 pounds, 13.5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Cameron and Calista are originally from Anchorage and Kodiak, but now live in Kodiak. Calista is a preschool teacher and Cameron is a fisherman. The baby’s grandparents are Dale and Mindy Pruitt from Kodiak and Jeanne Joy and Lloyd Hill from Anchorage. Congratulations!
- Local man faces felony charges for drugs and DUI
- Man charged with theft, burglary
- Governor ‘packs’ for Wounded Warrior veterans in Kodiak
- Byron Pierce
- Hospital union workers file additional unfair labor practice claim
- City looks at fire station sites
- Funds for Santa
- A local veteran reflects on her time in the Army
- Thread Bear brings clothes and life skills to Kodiak students
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- By Dorothy Chomicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
"We were notified earlier today about a potential issue. He has been suspended pending contact with UAF to get more details regarding the situation," school district spokeswoman Yumi McCulloch said when asked for comment about Crawford's suspension Friday. "The team and parents have been notified that he will not be there (for time trials) this weekend."