Remi Jolene Stohl was born at 6:19 a.m. on January 31, 2018, to Malachi and Miranda Stohl. She weighed 9 pounds and was 20 inches long. Both her parents are from Kodiak. The baby’s father works at DeHart. Also welcoming Remi into the family are siblings Myla Grace and Cyas Clay. Her grandparents are Ron and Julie Kavanaugh from Kodiak, and also Jim and Amy Stohl from Kodiak.
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Kodiak man charged with three felonies for theft and burglary
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Courtney Cupp
- Dog dies after being attacked by bear
- Navy to open ship for tours
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Man charged for alleged assault of pregnant girlfriend
- SEA STORIES: Lost in the Arctic: The Franklin Expedition
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
The city of North Pole has been handling two ongoing environmental concerns over the last decade: water contamination and air quality.