It’s a girl! Ajijolola and Balogun Fawole welcomed baby Ademide Elaina Fawole on July 3, 2019, at 9:48 AM. Baby was 5 pounds, 14 ounces and 18.25 inches long. Ajijolola and Balogun are originally from Nigeria, but currently live in Kodiak, Alaska, where Balogun is stationed in the US Coast Guard and Ajijolola is a stay at home Mom. Ayobami Lawrence Fawole Jr. also got to welcome his new sister to the family. Baby’s grandparents are Mr. and Mrs. Fawole from Mobile, Alabama. Congratulations!
- Four patients medevaced from Kodiak on Saturday
- Ace Hardware to replace True Value
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- ELECTION 2019: Benoit relies on personal experience in school board run
- Kodiak man charged for stealing shrimp
- Judge denies deferred sentencing agreement for Twiford
- Courtney Cupp
- Harbor tour recounts island’s fishing history
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“This is not typical. It’s actually extraordinary. They actually had to ask the Education Committee for permission to do this,” Coghill said. “This group, called the Senate faculty, probably ask to have it scheduled. They’ve been very vocal and active here in the Anchorage area. For me, I’m just going to take it as credible opinion, but it will be in my view more subservient to the board of regents. Either way, it will serve as good background perspective.”
- By Cheryl Upshaw, email@example.com
It’s the fifth year the school’s Global Studies Department has arranged the event, which is organized by students and held in West Valley High School's Performing Arts Center.
- Staff Report
Overnight Saturday, temperatures are expected to drop to the upper 20s, bringing the first widespread frost to the Interior this season.