The state of Alaska wants input on plans to distribute nearly $24.5 million in federal disaster relief funds for stakeholders and communities hurt by the 2018 Gulf of Alaska cod crash.
There is a great white shark in the fish tank with me. Well, not really, but this is the best metaphor I could come up with trying to translate the old saying “there is an elephant in the room” into a marine theme.
The U.S. seafood industry received a $300 million assist from the $2 trillion COVID-19 relief package passed by Congress on March 27, and a wide coalition of industry stakeholders is hoping for more.
- St. Paul Lutheran Church (Leme)
- St. Mary's Catholic Church
- The Salvation Army
- St. James the Fisherman Episcopal Church
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Cathedral
- River of Life Christian Fellowship Int'l
- Kodiak Bible Chapel
- Kodiak Christian Fellowship
- Christian Science Church
- Community Baptist Church
- Frontier Southern Baptist Church
- Berean Baptist Church
- Church of Christ
- Abba Father's Christian Fellowship