On our kitchen windowsill sits a small, barrel cactus with four stubby shoots that look more like fat noses. At only 3 inches tall, one might think she’s not much of a houseplant, but she’s my buddy. She keeps watch as I chop veggies, make smoothies and wash dishes.
The center is still not open, but we continue to provide much-needed services as best we can.
The biggest red salmon run in the world is building at Bristol Bay.
Hunter Blair’s graduation ceremony from the University of Alaska Anchorage with a Bachelor of Arts in History with Honors was scheduled for May 3. Due to COVID-19, he came home to Kodiak to finish his degree online. He has been accepted into the Secondary Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure…
- St. Paul Lutheran Church (Leme)
- St. Mary's Catholic Church
- The Salvation Army
- St. James the Fisherman Episcopal Church
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Cathedral
- River of Life Christian Fellowship Int'l
- Kodiak Bible Chapel
- Kodiak Christian Fellowship
- Christian Science Church
- Community Baptist Church
- Frontier Southern Baptist Church
- Berean Baptist Church
- Church of Christ
- Abba Father's Christian Fellowship